Check out this video I made feat. Bruno Mars "Just the way you are"
1. His computer is off limits. Have you gone near your guy's computer and you see the fear on his face just because you're in proximity of his laptop? If your guy is really secretive about his computer or has a rule that he's the only one that can touch it, you may have a problem on your hands. Remember that in a relationship transparency and trust are the keys to making it last. There should be no problem with you using your guy's computer on occasion.
2. He doesn't have a history. If you suspect that your guy is living a double life online, one of the first things you might do is check his browser history. But if you find that it's been completely deleted or he's hidden it from view, it's clear that he's up to something and it may not be something good.
3. He doesn't have a Facebook or Twitter page. If your guy has told you that he's not on Facebook or doesn't have a Twitter page, you might want to check it out to be sure. Many guys will have two Facebook pages � one for their regular life that includes you and another for his double life that you're not a part of. Or a guy may tell you he doesn't have a page at all so that he doesn't have to friend you. That way, you don't get to see what he's posting online. Use Facebook and Twitter's search features to see what clues you can dig up before confronting him.
4. His favorites are obscene. A lot of people use the Favorites feature in browsers to bookmark the sites they frequent the most. If you check your guy's favorites and find that he's been visiting some questionable sites it may be time to have a talk about it to determine whether he's living a double life online.
5. He visits online chat rooms on a regular basis. Your guy doesn't have to be visiting adult chat rooms to be living a double life. Many guys who are married or in the relationships find women to cheat with on normal websites that reflect their interests. For instance, if you guy is a sports enthusiast, you may find that he trolls forums on popular sports sites like ESPN looking for women. If you find that he's spending his time that way, it's time for you to move on!